Goodbye HK!


A last day in Hongkong... well spent! Because it was raining, we decided just to go shopping in Tsim Sha Tsui centre where you can find boutiques that will drive you crazy like...

... and many more! It's a one big place to spend all your money. But of course, I did lust over those shops but we can only afford H&M hahaha! I've been seraching where H&M HK store is located since I saw the billboards all over the city and I'm so glad we found it!

I.CAN'T.STOP.STARING.AT.THIS.SHOES.TOO.PERFECT.

H&M > Forever 21 Just sayin. I got a cute dress for $295 (SCORE!), can't wait 'till I wear and blog about it.

Pink Beanie
Dress: Primark
Sneakers: SM Department store
Denim Jacket

And oh, camera shops are everywhere! Can you believe that this is a digital camera?

After hours of shopping, we headed to the airport. I was about to die when I saw these items...

Jeremy Scott x Adidas watch!!!! I swear I will never wear any other watch until I have this (or the one with wings!!). OMG TOO PRETTY!

And here is the Hello Kitty shop, my favorite would be that sailor themed outfit, was about to check their other stuff but we are going to be late for our flight :(

Those are actually USB, so cute!
And I saw SNSD... not! Haha. Forgive my being a fangirl :P

This is my last HK post you can visit my Tumblr account, I have more photos to post there ;)

Comments

  1. Great pictures :) I love the designer shops :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;
    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos, looks like a good last day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww the hello kitty usb's are soooo cute!!! nice pics :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your HK is very happy!!
    your so cute!!!

    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so adorable my dear. looks like so much fun! all the gorgeous designer shops... gah! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok I want all you have taken a photo of! those shops are the best, and all this stuff is amazing!!! :) I hope you'll come to visit my blog! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Les photos sont supers:)



    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous, I love love love shopping in Hong Kong!! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seriously need to create your own online shop! I'd be so pleased if you visit my blog and comment on my post :D

    xo,Novia
    http://throughthefabric.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pics!!! and hongkong!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Push Up Bra
    Thanks for such a nice blog post....i was searching for something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this good information here. Your thoughts and explanations are good to get something useful and will contribute in my dissertation writing service. Expecting more stuff like this one from you.
    Lingerie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi , i got this Article , i was searching some thing relevant to this, And i am feeling lucky, as its the perfect one for what i am looking for. I will share this link on face book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi , i got this Article , i was searching some thing relevant to this, And i am feeling lucky, as its the perfect one for what i am looking for. I will share this link on face book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really useful blog. Hello,I found your blog very interesting and very informative. I think your blog is great information source. LOVE THIS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment