Birthday outfit!






I finally turned 18 yesterday and celebrated it with my family at Vikings: Luxury Buffet Restaurant located in SM Mall of Asia, it was definitely heaven! It is the largest eat all you can restaurant I've ever been too. If you are interested in visiting their restaurant, all the information (from the location up to their weekly rates) are found on their facebook page, and you can also make a reservation... trust me, you need to experience this awesome restaurant! On another note, the biker boots are back and as you can see compared to my last year's birthday outfit... this is more mature (haha whatever!) and also a day before my birthday I posted my birthday wishlist on my Tumblr account ;-)

Anyway, 2 more days left 'till school starts again! And to make the most of it, I'm going to publish more outfit posts soon... so please visit it more often. Thanks xx


The World of Oz by Clazziquai

P.S. I won the love ring from a giveaway. Brand: Spices!

Comments

  1. Belated happy birthday! :)

    I've heard a lot about this restaurant but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe on my birthday a couple of days from now, I'll consider eating here with my family or boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy birthday! youre so fierce!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 18th! You look so badass!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. H a p p y B i r t h d a y!!

    Your outfit is lovely and the accessories are so cute! looks like fun :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look very pretty :) love your boots!
    oh, regarding your comment, your friend owns antonios? that place is heaven! :) sayang we didn't get a discount. haha

    Join FOXYFASHIONHUB x THEBARGAINDOLL giveaway! Win a New Dress and Tons of Accessories :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?