Chingudeul~



First of all, happy 11/11/11 guys!!! It was a great day today even though I was in school the whole day haha! My plan tonight? Wait for 11/11/11 11:11:11 pm~

Anyway, I wore this outfit when my friends (from this post) and I went to the Mall of Asia to go ice skating, which is probably my fave sports ever! I learned it when I was in London for a two month vacation, everytime my grandmother goes to work... me and my sister will go to the nearest ice rink and buy an unlimited ticket to skate :)

Now, back to the outfit post... me and my friends tried the local Purikura (a Japanese photobooth)... at the end of the day we got 5 printed photos hahaha! And we also spotted Freego rehearsing for their show (Philippine Fashion week), how fasyon are the girls seating! They totally look like a boss with that seating position hahaha~ The outfit I worn was inspired by the Ullzangs (cute Korean girls with big dolly eyes), my sisters also have that Hello Kitty jacket but in different colors (black and white)... paired it up with the skirt from this post to make it look girly, a ribbon (which you can't clearly see because it's on the side) and wore my trusted studded boots!

P.S. Thank you to my friends!!!!!!!!! Saranghaeyo <3

Comments

  1. Great post, I love your jumper :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes and I've never tried ice skating before. I'm too scared for it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit. especially because its hellokitty!! :)) and iceskating is hella funnn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?