My first but definitely not my last PFW!

Last Saturday (Oct. 30, 2010) I was given the opportunity to attend the Philippine Fashion Week - Penshoppe Show at the SMX Convention Center (thank you Ate Gela!) with my friend. It was my first time to attend a fashion show, so I don't know what to expect or what to wear for this kind of event, thank God it was Halloween or else people will stare at me but uhmmmm... they still did! Anyway, here are some pictures. Thank you Estella for being my photographer that night!

Leotard with cross detail at the back: No idea where I got it
Lace skirt: Thrifted
Grey socks: Closet
Boots with belt details: Goodwill

Comments

  1. I love your skirt and your boots.
    Nice outft :)

    xoxo Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, lovely shoes!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?