Getaway

Remember the trip I was talking about on my last post? Well, here it is. I spent my last 2 days of 2010 by going on a trip with my family in Batangas (a province here in the Philippines). We checked-in in a members only resort with some relatives. If you're planning to tour around Asia, visit the Philippines! I am so proud that we have such amazing places like these. For the meantime, the pictures will do the talking ;)
We hit the pool and the beach in just one day, hello there tan line! That means, I can't wear skirts, shorts and dresses for now without wearing leggings/high socks.
What I wore aside from the Speedo swimsuit ha! A poncho that I has been stucked in my closet for almost 4 years now from a market in London, high waist denim shorts from a Bazaar, tights from Oasis and my new sandals with studs (but you can't see it) from Atmosphere. In other news, I look really tired on these photos.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful picturess!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome photos! You look fantastic in red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice place to lounge! I love the poncho! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too!

    that place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! very awsome!
    happy new year :D

    http://dontbeataleteller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you look lovely, love the poncho!
    This place looks absolutely fantastic, an ideal getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That resort looks incredible!!! I wanna go! And I love your top. It's so cute and perfect for a tropical vacation! :)

    i wander, i wonder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoy've made me want to travel now. Lovely outfit too. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ur pictures, you are pretty :)

    http://naomi-photography.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really looks like have on earth! So goregous pictures! You look so cute in that red puncho!

    http://de-vero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tired? No way!!!! Just simply amazing!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there... ^.^ Visiting you here. I hope we could be good friends. Do you mind if we follow each others blogs? Take care. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love that red top of yours! and the first two photos are beautiful

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaa...gorgeous place! and i love your blog layout!

    tourism student too? nice to know you..tourism is just toooooooo cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank youuuu ! :)
    yours too!

    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pictures! My name is Beatrice!! :)
    I'll keep visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your comment ! Really nice blog !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful panaroma pictures =)

    hope to see u on my blog!
    Have a nice Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. your blog is gorgeous. I'm following! Would love if you followed me too :)

    xxo Tess S.
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful place! looks like a great time...

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow. what a wonderful place.. really lovely. and you look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is canyon cove right? I've been here before with my boyfriend :>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?