Love it or Hate it V-day


...It’s the perfect combination of feminine and flirty! - Her Catwalk

Before I end the month of February, I want to share to all of you my Valentine outfit. This is the outfit I submitted for the Love it or Hate it V-day contest in Her Catwalk luckily, I'm one of the honorable mentions! Yay! (This means time for an online shopping!)

There's something special about this outfit post because... I am wearing (for the first time) my Chanel red lipstick! Haha! But I don't think I can wear this in public (except if I'm wearing gown or there's a formal event) since it's too red. Anyways, forgive the visible tan line :( Just 2 more swimming class and I am going to start getting rid of those!


Basic Tee shirt: Gap
Tulle skirt: Thrifted
Love necklace: Gift from my friend

And also, don't forget to check out these current beauty coupons to polish off your fresh, Valentine's look.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful skirt! you look so lovely.

    xx, Monse.-
    http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it is so cute! especially your skirt!

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute outfit!
    i am in love with your skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit. Love the way you combined the shirt with this wonderful skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red lipstick! Wear it everywhere :)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pink skirt! Love the lace up detail.

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit, fresh and young!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look! I adore the soft and girly feel of the skirt... it's just stunning! Love!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.ShopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfit is so adorable girl! congrats on the honorable mention, that's huge! :) LOVE the red lipstick, and these photos turned out awesome!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful style

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit. i love the skirt

    http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the tie on your skirtxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. the skirt really cute! and the red lipstick so fit on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely skirt. i love the way you mix those outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look extra sweet in that oufit. Maybe if you could add something like Marquis & Camus collage necklaces (http://bit.ly/hZlams) on this ensemble, it'd be perfect!

    Love to you, doll
    Afianne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?