Not with a Fizzle but with a bang

Last January 1st after attending the mass in Antiplo Church we headed to Alabang Town Center to watch the fireworks that only lasted for about 5 minutes haha! Anyways, here's an outfit post~ I somewhat look like I'm going to have a ballet show or something but I love everything about this outfit!... not to mention the polka dotted tights. Hopefully within this year, I'll get more tights with design on it *cough*suspended tights, i want you*cough. Some photos taken by my mom or sister ;)

Everything is from Primark except:
Oxford shoes: Robinsons Department Store
Backpack: Guess

Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Bernadeth! Lovely skirt and firework photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your haircut, looks so cute!

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet pics.... And a great story .. i really wamts some more post.. lovely post....Waiting for new 1.
    Ecommerce solutions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?