Ready for the Takeoff


1. Stalking an airplane and taking a photo of it while waiting for our flight.
2. Outfit photo with my luggage! I am wearing a thrifted jacket which I bought for only 30 pesos haha!, a sheer floral tiered top, skinny jeans and advan dark blue sneakers.
3. Few people in the check in gate at 6 AM in the morning.
4.-5. Borrowed my friend's nerd glasses and took photos while waiting for our flight.
6. Overlooking Manila
7. Watching Glee on the plane, you can't clearly see it but that's Sue Sylvester and Mr. Schue on the TV screen :)
8. Touchdown Bacolod!

Airport and airplane photos from last week when I had my school tour bound for Bacolod via Philippine Airlines! I have a few more blog posts with tons of photos coming up and will post them (maybe) after my midterm exams.

P.S. Photos are either taken by me or my friends.


Comments

  1. Where did you get your shoes? ;)


    http://somedaywonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you bought the jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently working in Bacolod! If I knew, we could have met here and I could have taken photos of you! D: sayang..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG </3 AHUHUHU so sayang! Maybe next time when I'm in BCD, I'll contact you agad then let's hang out :))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?