Cut-out

Before I start the "real post", here's a quick highlight about what I got last Friday in my college. *drum roll please* It's a "medal of achievement" for winning a regional contest a few months ago, so it was pretty awesome. Just imagine being one of the students in my university that has been able to get the award!


Okay, now here goes the real post! Last Saturday, me (wearing the same outfit on the post above) and my family went to SM Mall of Asia to watch the Pyromusical Competition (Australia vs Canada). We ate at "Larry and Mau Diner" which has a really bad service! We waited for our order for an hour :/ But afterall, the food was great and I really like the interior design of their restaurant. (Scroll down to see why!)

It's because of this huge New York view wallpaper!

And of course, before we went home... I just have to take an outfit photo! Where do you think is a random place wherein you can take your photos? In the parking lot! It has a really great lighting + there are only a few people around the place, so it was kinda private-ish. That's all for now! I have 2 weeks left before school ends and I still have final requirements + exams to finish but hopefully, I can post often. And the finale, is my outfit details:

Cut-out top: Etincelle (Thrifted)
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Primark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?