In Love with Tulle

This is what wore for our culminating activity last January during our Bacolod school tour. I bought this dress 2 days before the said event because my original dress is too bulky for my luggage and so, I went to the nearest mall... tried different dresses but I'm just too in love when I saw this dress and it's only php500 or $12! I just couldn't let go of it even if it was kinda big for me, I decided to buy it and let the tailor do everything so that the dress would fit me.

Eventually, the tailor did a great job and it fits me well (except for the chest part haha, but there's no solution for it!). And to add up for this post, I was super happy when I saw Kani's look. See the resemblance? ;)


I just want to apologize for all the mirror shots in this post, I just couldn't find somebody who can take my outfit photos (like my sister does) because they're too busy preparing or it's too hard for me to explain the shot I wanted to have.


And, that's all for now, I'm just catching up with the continuation of my Bacolod-Iloilo before the end of this school year and also to end all the queued school related posts. Oh, and by the way, Buy.com coupons might save money on a camera, if you are in the market.

P.S. Will probably take a lookbook worthy photos wearing this dress soon.

Tulle dress: Random Store
Love necklace: Forever 21
Pumps: Random Store

Comments

  1. A saree is a conventional type of outfits for Native indian females. The developer sarees are eye-catching and well-known, because the worldwide developers are really interested with the choice of designs and this has innovative to make a new style declaration throughout the West. In the past, only a little choice of sarees had been available on the market and in the showrooms.
    jovani prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have an amazing blog..
    love this post

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! =) You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other. :) xo
    nicolefaithroxas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! So pretty n_n

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i would just like to ask wat camera are you using? and what lens? thanks a lot!

    http://misslitratista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment