Hong Kong - Shenzhen Tour: Disneyland!

12My last post for this travel diary is all about Disneyland! (I just need to save the best for last haha). First off, I have to warn each and everyone of you that this post is consists of a lot of photos, it was so hard to choose from my Disneyland album that I just decided to include the best ones.

11
We headed to the Disneyland theme park riding the Mickey Mouse train and what's unique about this train is that it's full of Mickey Mouse logo... from the windows up until the hand bars!

13
Hello Hongkong Disneyland, we meet again! It was 10x hotter that day compared when I went there last year thus, the super comfy and laid back outfit that I wore.

1
3
515
The first thing we did when we arrived is to make our way in Adventureland to watch the Lion King show and I must say, even though the story was a bit short but still there are many dancers that performed and the props and effects were amazing!

16
Next is the Golden Mickeys Show, the theme is an awards show and some of the Disney movies like Toy Story, Tarzan, Little Mermaid, Mulan, Lilo and Stitch, Beauty and the Beast etc. were nominated and got the chance to perform live on stage.

17
After checking the shows off our to do list, it's now time for Disney rides! The first stop was the "Small World" and as expected, it was the same as Disney California's Small World although, it was a bit smaller and there were just a few dolls but nonetheless, if you want to see the dolls that represent some of the countries and hear them (in their own language) singing "It's a Small World"... then you should visit this attraction.

8
Upon walking in the streets of Disneyland to find an attraction that we can ride, we saw Mickey Mouse and Goofy and decided to have a photo-op with them.Were so lucky because the line was just short, so if you ever visit any Disneyland and there's no line for the meet and greet session with the Disney Characters... then that grab that opportunity! Because that's the perfect timing to get the perfect souvenir for a Disneyland trip.

4
After all the rides we had, our last stop was the Main Street, U.S.A. it was less crowded during that time so, I had the opportunity to take tons of photo, shop and eat without actually falling in line. Perfect way to end my Disneyland trip!

19
9And when I say taking photos, inside the shop was no exemption! People at the back were busy shopping and I was so busy... taking photos of myself wearing this Minnie Mouse headband that I wanted to buy because it goes so well with my outfit but then I realized what should I do with it after I feature it in an outfit post?! Hmmm...

2
14
And finally, the hardest part of all is saying (once again) goodbye to Hongkong Disneyland! My mission to see the whole HK Disneyland is now complete and I must say I have gained a little bit of expertise when it comes to time management when visiting Hongkong Disneyland haha! I wish I can visit Hongkong again to explore and spend more time in the city to shop, eat and just take photos, maybe someday?

Tank top: c/o Dinodirect
Shorts: Primark
Fringe Boots: Primark 
Rhinestone Bracelet: c/o Zealotries

Comments

  1. This looks like so much fun. I've only been to Disney in Florida. I love your top, too.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fun! nice photos! <3

    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos! looks like lots of fun
    i miss hongkong!

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you have got lot of fun !



    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog

    ::Michael Kors:: bag GIVEAWAY
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked like a ton of fun!

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing trip, great outfit, love it, do u like follow each other?
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks like it was so much fun! I love your cute booties!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice pics and it looks like you have great time. I love HK, there so much to do and see. Shopping is awesome too.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish i could go to Disney :(

    (following you now via GFC, hope you follow back my blogs as well, cheers!)

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this looks like so much fun! So adorable, especially with the Minnie Mouse ears:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite pretty there and beautiful photos!
    Hope we can follow each other...?
    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Visiting all the Disneyland theme parks is THE dream haha, thanks!

      Delete
  13. Awe Disney! I'm so jealous!!!
    I'm your newest follower. Hope you can check out my blog to and follow back and enter the giveaway:)
    http://www.nellecreations.com
    Win a Lace Denim Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect pics, perfect trip!! And you look so cute!!

    http://hiamab.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cool!!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous pictures!! and you look adorable dear:)) I have a new post now and I would love to know your opinion on it:) keep in touch!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great pics!!!
    thanks for commenting on my blog! ^^
    wanna follow each other? =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So jealous!! I love Disney Land! You look so cute too!

    Kal

    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Nice blog :))) Would you mind if we follow each other? Ive already followed you, hope you follow back if you like my website :)

    kisses xxxx

    http://jesuismonikablospot.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look so sweet! I really love to go there! kisses! ^^

    http://ondwave.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should visit HK Disneyland someday~

      Delete
  21. Cool! At least du have a pic with mickey and goofy. When I was in Disneyland in Paris last year, I missed them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's too bad! Maybe you should visit Disneyland Paris again :D

      Delete
  22. Nice pics! Cute look!
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. gREAT POST!
    Thanks so much for visit my blog!
    big kiss!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute! :)
    following you now

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG i miss so much disney :/// i want to come back again!! you like it? its awesome! thanks for the comment im following you <3333

    ReplyDelete
  26. I miss Disneyland! And they have the same dancers for the Lion King show! :)) Just noticed. I followed. Hope you do too :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I hope you can! Such a great theme park :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aw it looks so much fun, I've never been to any Disneyland parks!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. such Fun!
    And you look so cute with your minnatonka shoes & gorgeous top

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love HK Disneyland too! but I think one day isn't enough to discover the whole of it. the first time I went there I couldn't even have enough time to take a lot of pictures at Mainstreet U.S.A :( but it was very fun there!

    thanks for visiting my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it was my first time visiting HK Disneyland, there were so many people and I couldn't get a solo photo with no one at my back haha! Thank you :)

      Delete
  31. WOW! I've only been to Paris & Florida but Hong Kong looks amazing! I also want to visit California, but apparently they're building a Disney in Kent, England - MY COUNTRY :) Love your shoes you look super cute

    http://lunedoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really?! I didn't know that! Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  32. Grat photos :D
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. i love disneyland, so jealous you got to go! your outfit looks perfect for a day at a theme park :)

    xo julesinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I go to Shenzhen all the time! Never been to the HK Disneyland though... looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  35. *o* Disneyland!!!

    I really love your blog, I'm following ;)

    http://fashionmilkshake07.blogspot.it/
    xoxo giada

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi, I'm a new visitor. I love your blog template design of the florals =) Also I enjoyed your Disneyland pictures. Where from the Philippines are you from? I am Filipino but I grew up in the states.
    TheRosettePortrait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! Really? I'm from Cavite :)

      Delete
  37. amazing photos! so awesome!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I looooove love love The Lion King show! This post made me so bloody miss Disneyland)
    You look charming, as always

    ReplyDelete
  39. aww happiest place on earth <3 such cute pics!
    xx mili

    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. all show in disneyland really gave me a flesh! :D
    oh i loveee your casual look! ^^

    www.thevirtualescape.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. aaahh i love disney! lovely shots btw :)

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. awesome photos! :D

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love Disney! Gorgeous pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I will add my blog now, thanks a lot for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh I want to go there too! Seems like you had a great day, dear!
    Following you now!

    Daria from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. omg... this is whats like if fairy tale comes true. I wanna go there as soon as possible!!! omg... thanks for sharing, I just love your photograph <3



    I'm holding a giveaway, win a cute vintage dress, open worldwide! click here :D

    ReplyDelete
  47. How I miss Disneyland! Hope you had loads of fun there! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh wow so cool! That rem9nds me of my childhood when I went there haha
    Nice pics!
    xx
    http://wastedyouthwithyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hope you had a great time in Disney Land !!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. you look great .... you look like you're really loving being there. Wish I could go now :(

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awesome pictures and you looking really very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Looks like you had an amazing time! Will have to check it out next time I come to Hong Kong.
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Now following you on GFC, Twitter and Lookbook :)

    Big love and keep in touch!

    Jennie xox xox
    http://vintageowlboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. aww lovely blog! thanks for visit mine and leave me a message! o course i'll follow you, loved your blog.

    xx much love, Sofia
    sofiamotte.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    I am in love with Disney land! I could never get sick of it!
    Love your boots :) want to follow each other?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  55. OMG! I love this!!! I went to Disneyland Paris and it looks very similar, how cool! I love your blog, am now following you! Would you let me know what you think of mine too? Thanks!

    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi!! I so love Minnie! How much did you bought the minnie mouse ears? Is it available in pink? Thanks! 

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi!! I so love Minnie! How much did you bought the minnie mouse ears? Is it available in pink? Thanks! 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment