Heart Skips a Beat

02
There are no words on how I can describe my happiness that I'm finally blogging and posting a new outfit post amidst the stressful weeks that I've been going through because of school. One sudden afternoon, my friends (also known as the Funshoot crew) decided to hit the road and grant my wish to help me with this post... there's no better way to end the day than eating and taking photos with your friends!


8
5
 2
3 
And yes, I am wearing a wool sweater with some lovely Aztec inspired print from Sheinside and don't worry, my outfit was appropriate enough for the temperature of the place. The sweater is such a great accessory to make a statement especially if it's very cold and you are in dire need of layers to make you feel warm, it makes you feel like you're tucked in a blanket --- no kidding!

03
1
01
As much as I wanted to keep this outfit a kind of winter appropriate wise look, I just couldn't let that happen because I wanted to pair up the sweater with this cute skirt with lace details to add a little bit of girly-ness on this outfit. This cute print versus the aztec inspired print on the sweater actually looked good together and revealed a contrast between each other.

04
6
9
Finally got the chance to feature this burgundy wedge that I've had since last year hahaha! What I love about this pair of wedges is that you can pair it up with anything you can wear (shorts, pants etc.) plus burgundy never fails to make your look more classy.

7
A huge thanks to my friends (Jex, Ja, Jen = Triple J! Hahahaha!) for letting me drag them into this shoot and for directing and taking my photos as well as making this shoot less awkward and more fun! Hahahaha! And because there's just too many photos from this shoot, I will be posting a behind the scenes post soon.

Black and Beige Striped Tribal Asymmetric Hem Cardigan: c/o Sheinside
Skirt with Lace details: Thrifted
Thigh High Knitted Socks: Forever 21
Burgundy Wedges: Primark UK

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this cardigan, it looks so cosy and cute on you!

    I'm having a Benefit cosmetics giveaway on my blog at the moment, would love for you to take a look.

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! :) I know the feeling na walang time mag-blog dahil sa school work :|


    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... but now it's summer so I can finally blog. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with your shoes and your cardigan **

    A loser like me

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute outfit.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look great
    nice coat

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know the guilt of not posting often. you look fab. loving the contrast.
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know the guilt of not posting often. you look fab. loving the contrast
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! love your cardigan!
    my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/TheWeirdPerfectionist?ref=hl


    xoxo,
    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet new look dear! :)
    Ei, same Chai here from Lookbook. Your newest follower here on blog too, #1722 :)

    Hope we can also follow each other's blogs. :)

    ★♡ New Blog Post (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: ► Try ◄

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shoes are the perfect color touch in the outfit!!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so love your skirt and your burgundy wedges Miss Beatrix. <3

    from Davao City, Philippines ~oc-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look!!! love the cardigan

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sweater!!!! Nice color! And shoes are fabulous!!!!!!!!
    Lysa
    http://www.leblogdelysa.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit. It looks so comfy and adorable. The skirt and shoes are absolutely amazing.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my first time in your blog and what a delight to see a stylish kababayan!!! When I read you are from Pinas... it just didn't make match the photos of you wearing sweater. But girl, I don't know how you did it, but you did it--you made it work so well!

    xoxo,
    Betina
    The Boyfriend Project

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the shoes!!
    www.thefashionproof.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look amazing. loving your sweater and burgundy shoes. saw you on teenvogue.com and decided to check your blog. i'm your newest follower. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning look, each item is gorgeous :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/2014/07/vintage-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?