Sail away at Ladurée!


Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the lack of posts, I have been so busy with my internship and some school stuff that's why I haven't really got the chance to go online for a while. But anyway, amidst it all... I decided to publish a new post all about my afternoon tea experience at Ladurée when I was in London because I stumbled upon a tea shop in Manila yesterday and it brings back so many memories. between me and the most amazing macarons ever. Hahaha!




Ever since I watched Marie Antoinette and got really interested with France, Versailles and the lovely Parisian life, my dream of tasting some authentic macarons and have a tea time just like the royal family has been my dream. And when I found out that there's a Ladurée shop in Covent Garden (just 5 mins. away from where I worked), I did not have a second thought of spending my money that's way over our budget or I will regret not trying out for the rest of life.


But first of all, I wanna show you what I wore that day! Since the weather was pretty lovely, I decided to dress up really girly (which I haven't done for a really long time) but still add a little twist to it. I opted to wear my new Boobtube skater dress from OMG Fashion, a navy blazer and a cute sailor hat, who knew I got all these items on a different dates? But they're pretty much the perfect matchy-matchy stuff in my closet that time.


Afternoon tea (from 3PM to 6PM) or L’heure du thé on the menu comes with a set of snacks and desserts to satisfy your tummy! It's for £27.50 per person or approximately 1, 900+ pesos. I know the price may seem to be a bit expensive but it's not bad at all because you get to taste great Parisian foods and feel like you're Marie Antoinette! We ordered (from top to bottom), Cheese and Ham finger sandwiches, Sugar Brioche, Traditional Ladurée croissant (I think), Tarte Passion Framboise and Elysées.


My favorite dessert on the set is the Tarte Passion Framboise, aside from the fact that the presentation was so beautiful and it makes you want to not eat it anymore but still, eventually we did but really guys, it tastes so good! The bottom and top is made out of macarons and the filling is made out of real raspberries. And yes, we also ate the rose petal on it!


My second favorite is the Elysées, it's not just your typical wafered chocolate dessert because it's way better than that! The chocolate fillings and wafers tastes like Ferrero Rocher which I know, everyone loves! This dessert is heaven for all chocolate lovers.



I decided to pair up my dress with a blazer that I use for work! To make it a not so corporate attire I wore one of my sailor hats that reminds me so much of Girls Generation's Genie music video. This is by far one of the outfits that I enjoyed wearing the most due to the people who stared and smiled at me hahaha!



When the afternoon tea was presented, I was overwhelmed on how it looks like! It was really the day where I imagined I was Marie Antoinette meets Alice in Wonderland-esque at Central London having the most delicious tea and desserts. If you know me, I never drink coffee... I have always been a tea person that's why can't help but consumed one teapot all by myself with a lot of brown sugar!



The lovely skater dress that I'm wearing is from OMG Fashion, a really awesome online shop based in Manchester, England that sells clothes like the one you can see on Tumblr... every girl's dream! I am probably going to wear this dress again with a pair of sneakers or when I attend a formal event. This is like a all-in-one dress wherein you can style it in many ways.


I finally got this bracelet-ring connector! I have been eye-ing to get this online but I'm so glad I found it on my favorite shop, Primark. Did you notice my nail polish? Got it when I attended the Next Press Day which I'm going to blog real soon.



I am going to try and publish again another post next week so, I can still show you around London even if I'm already home. I hope I didn't make you feel hungry while you looked at the scrumptious desserts that I ordered in Ladurée. By the way, more vlogs coming soon! If you haven't watch the first two, visit my Youtube channel here.

(Boobtube Skater Dress - c/o OMG FashionNavy Blazer - Primark, Bracelet-Ring Connector - Primark, Strappy Heels - Primark, Sailor Hat )

Comments

  1. Nice pictures, dear!! You look fantastic in blue!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty dress and shoes! It looks so lovely at Ladurée!!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so fine!!! Really pretty and chic. :) You're growing up as one pretty lady my dear. All these feature on food is making me hungry. And it's a really nice that you're well-travelled and you've experienced how it is in other parts of the world. :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so amazing! Your outfit looks great! x

    Zoe // The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress is so beautiful.cute shoes too. the food looks so yummy.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely amazing in that blue skater dress! those heels and the zipper blazer goes perfectly well with the look! <3

    check out my new post featuring SUCK IS FREE label launch in Sydney! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful pictures. Going girly went great for you. So lovely in that color, such cute legs and gorgeous hair with a dazzling smile. Neat shoes too. Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress for its color and elegance... and your photography is too good!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment... following you now.. hope you can follow back... <3
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty feminine look! this electric blue is definitely your colour

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cuteeee look! and lovely post and amazing blog! :)



    Oh! New post in my blog! :) BLOG.THE.DREAMS, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love french desserts! is beautiful the dress,

    www.lamevavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! Sobrang inggit na talaga ako. :( hahaha :))
    Welcome home adeth! :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like a lot of your blog.
    Follow me by bloglovin?

    6 del dos
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful Pictures! You look lovely :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit! The dress is cute. :)
    Lg
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect dress. You are so stunning :)
    I'm glad you enjoyed London and didn't put off by the weather :)

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I really did, it was a blast :D

      Delete
  17. Mmmm! So tasty!!! I adore LADUREE!!! Nice your blue look! Stylish!!!
    Lysa
    http://www.leblogdelysa.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi!!!
    Fantastic look!!! Love your dress. This is my favorite color!

    XOXO
    Lady Wolff
    http://www.ladywolff.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. great pictures and a sweet outfit! The dress is cute. HERE IS MY LOVED, I THINK YOUR ARE LOVE TOO MAYBE:http://loversecert.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for your comment on my blog :) nice dress and pictures :)

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. these pics are so cute!! i love your dress <3
    kisses

    new outfit on:
    http://www.rollickingmood.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look perfect!!

    Marisa x
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This post brings back so much memories from my trip to Europe - definitely missing it ♥

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. these pictures are so lovely! those treats are making me hungry
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful dress! love the color!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look so pretty! And I'm extremely jealous that you were able to go to Ladurée and try their stuff!!! :(

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeline!! You shall try it soon too :)

      Delete
  27. Great look!
    And I also LOVE LaDuree

    Im back with a new post on http://redlipsblogger.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for dropping by at mine!
    I like your blog and the header is so artistic! <3

    The Forest Elf's blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi fellow Filipino! :D Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know when you did so I could follow you back :D Great blog!

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a beautiful dress, I love how you're wearing it with a cap, which makes the look a bit sporty, too, it totally fits the occasion :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely photos ♥ this dress is amazing!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. gorgeous photos, and lovely dress. such a great color and cut.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey babe, first up thanx for your lovely comment on our post! You look really good in this blue on blue outfit. Love how you match a really girlish dress with a sporty cap and chic blazer!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing dress !
    You look awesome !
    xx
    Rose Bonbon
    http://rosebonbonml.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  35. You look so pretty in this photos!! Amazing look :) thank you so much for your comment, I'm already following you ;) kisses

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, your blog is just too cute! I am so jealous you got to have lunch there, the macaroons look heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous dress!
    I've always wanted to try Laduree. It looks amazingg :)
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the blue dress, you look amazing in it!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super impressed that you could walk around town in those heels! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a cute look ! So pretty ! I follow your blog ;)

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow, lovely dress. I love your blog and your style!!! Thank you for your visit <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment