The European Dream

4
I am back in the Philippines after almost 2 1/2 months in London! But still, I am going to posts a lot of travel and outfit photos from the land of double decker buses that will probably last until the end of June. First off, I am going to show you another museum that I visited last May 11 (I think?) and my outfit that made almost everyone stare at my legs for a minute.

001
007
On a cold and cloudy day, we went to the British Museum and roamed around for three hours! We did not finish touring the whole place tho just because it's so huge and you need a whole day to actually complete seeing all the exhibitions found inside the museum. Actually the main reason why we need to go home is because we were already exhausted and need to get some lunch hahaha!

3
1
The outfit of the day is kind of inspired by one of the most iconic character in Addams family, Wednesday Addams. I decided to wear a classic black and white dress when I roamed around the museum and enjoy the lovely flowers as well as take photos at Regents Park (the nearest park in my neighborhood). I promise to blog a non-black and white outfit soon!

008
005
From Egyptian to Roman artifacts, you can find it at the British Museum. Talking about Romans, it's also the museum where Bastille performed "Pompeii" which is like one of my favorite song right now, how I wish I knew they're gonna come at the museum last March! Anyway, if you're into sketching awesome stuff from the past (like statues) then, you can do it at the British museum for free and just seat there as long as you wish and no one's gonna stop you hahaha!

2
7
The most interesting detail on my outfit is the tights that I'm wearing! Apparently, I'm wearing Europe on my legs (well, sort of). I get a lot of attention which means stares from random people wherever I go that day, from the bus until on the neighborhood where I live. It features the Big Ben, Gherkin which are found in London, the very famous Eiffel Tower in Paris and the building which I have no idea what is it called... if you have any idea, just comment below!

03
5
The best part though was getting stares by the shoppers at Harrods (which by the way, is a luxurious and one of the most expensive mall in the whole world). Funny story is that there were two girls carrying their Chanel paper bags and stopped for a minute to stare at my tights and talked to each other well, my guess is... they want to know where I got my awesome tights haha! Well, that's just one story... there's a bunch of other stories about my tights that I wanna share but this post will be long if I enumerate them all.

006
004 
The best thing about museums in London is you get to see awesome artifacts from all over the world, the entrance fee is free, you can spend the whole day walking around inside the museum or just sit there and use the public wifi and also it's just a bus away from Oxford and Regent street where major retail therapy happens. Pretty nifty, I must say!

9
01
Back first to my outfit detail that reminds me so much of Wednesday Addams, which is my lovely dress from Ahaishopping, the classic collar plus the lace is such a great detail to the dress. Lads, I am back with my obsession with wearing dresses! I really love them all especially when I can wear it on a formal and casual day by wearing it with pants and some studded boots.

003
002
07
As you may have noticed, my background is a cherry blossom tree (sort of)... it still has color pink leaves/flowers that time these photos were taken but before I left London, they were all green! I am so lucky to have my photos taken on a pink colored tree that reminds me so much of Japan (I hope to go there someday hahaha!).

02
6
Well, that ends my post! Apparently, I am now back to school which means endless internship again and waking up early in the morning to catch a bus and avoid the mad traffic in Manila, my supervisor told me she wished commuting in the Philippines is as easy as commuting in London... and I wish for the same thing haha! See you all on my next post and I hope you guys like the very spring-y photos from this post, bye!

(Lace Dress - c/o Ahaishopping, Europe Tights - c/o RomweKnee High Boots - Principle)

Comments

  1. amazing photos!
    THanks for dropping by my site glad to find a fellow kababayan, would you like to follow each other? :D :D

    xx, leaesguerra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    And you look fab!, love your tights:)
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! Your photos are lovely! :)

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures and cute outfit!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene and stockings. Came to visit u :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love it so original. They look like a real tatto! :)
    Regando mi cactus - NEW OUTFIT

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice dress!! and great pictures!

    Bayberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love London! Really want to go back and visit!! And those tights are really cool, no wonder those girls stopped!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my fave tights too hahaha, thank you!

      Delete
  9. What a gorgeous outfit and you are so beautiful in it. Really love those tights on you, they look amazing. You are just so lovely. Great post :)

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing olace !! i love your dress

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous look!
    you look beautiful !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. very gorgeous adeth! :")

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tights are so cool!
    I followed you a while back on GFC, please check out my blog :) xx
    ~Mannie (mightymannie.blogspot.com)

    YouTubeInstagram TumblrTwitter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your dress! Beautiful Photos!

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com. NEWPOST!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, beautiful pics! Great trip, London is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. nádherný fotky:) hrozně moc ti to sluší:)
    www.andreykab.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  17. you r so stunning! love your outfit <3 boots dress r amazing

    Love a Bunch,
    RUBYandROSA

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazin photos
    love the outfit
    check out my blog too and maybe we can follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/?m=0
    greetings from Kenya
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the stilettos! Your photos are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking so cute dude
    http://datingmenia1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look beautiful dear

    check out my blog, xx
    http://imcontrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. We love your tights and we want to visit this interesting museum!
    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Indeed, the tights is a headturner! It's the first thing I noticed on your outfit, and it's gorgeous! And the dress, I love it! Perfect match with the boots. How I wish I could wear one but here in the Philippines (?), probably not. Haha.

    Ahhh London, my dream place. Haha. I always say/type that on every London post I read. Hahaha. I wish I could go to London, I really hope and want. And hope, and really want. Hahaha K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Mei! I hope I can wear this outfit again here in the Philippines too hahaha. You will soon, just keep wishing for it :)

      Delete
  24. Wow, I'm in love with that cute little dress, but I love how you kept it playful with those cool tights!


    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohmy! I did not bloghop for so long I didn't know you already have your own domain! Good for you. Anyway, I love your tights! Where did you get them? Hihihihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I already have! Hahaha Thanks mary x It's from Romwe

      Delete
  26. Lovely outfit! I wish to go to London someday. But for now, thank you for these lovely photos and for taking me there. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice post!
    I really like your blog,maybe we could follow each other! :)

    Only a storm in a coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look amazing, dear! so stylish, xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for your comment on our site!
    You look so gorgeous in that dress,
    super-b!
    if you want to we can follow each other,
    just let me know!
    lot of greetings,
    Eva
    http://www.nicovabeauty.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love London! Cool photos, you look lovely in your outfit, the dress and the tights are so cute! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  31. I love London! Cool photos, you look lovely in your outfit, the dress and the tights are so cute! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  32. I am so in love with your dress and stockings, super cute ! Lovely pics =)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for your comment and...your blog it's lovely too, love your pics!!!
    What about follow each others?
    Kisses

    In The Checkout Line - Fashion blog

    In The Checkout Line - Fashion blog

    In The Checkout Line - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. love your style! i just started to follow you, i have fashion blog too, maybe you will follow me back :* http://privprivate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. you are so sweet and pretty :) nice outfit
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-loves.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely-Lovely your look and the photos!
    http://miramoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulation for your blog. It is marvellous! Thank you very much for visiting itself! We you have been charmed with knowing. Kisses

    http://cosasdhermanas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I want those tights! They are amazing.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Adorable outfit !
    Love the dress and tights : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  40. Acabo de encontrar tu blog!! Tiene mucha personalidad y estilo.
    I FOLLOW YOU!! Y me encantaria que tu tambien me siguieses
    Muuuuaks :D

    http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thaks for u're comment on my blog, thaks to which I have met your site!! It is lovely. I'm following you now.

    Xo!!

    Vss.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I loved the tights! very original! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you, hope you to follow me back,

    xoxo

    Victoria

    www.lamevavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. thanks for visit my blog :)

    i follow u ad i hope u do the same!!

    xxx

    http://louloren.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am totally in love with your dress. The collar and sleeves are particularly outstanding. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  45. such beautiful photos thank you for the comment you left on my blog =) following you now via GFC hope you'll follow me back too =) have a great day.. =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lovely photos!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know :)

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Just came back from London too, I´d have liked to visit this museum but, as always, we didnt have time!! You look great with that outfit, I love the idea of the inspiration you had.
    Kisses

    Fashion Avenue by Adriana
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  48. You look really cute !
    Love this dress:)
    xx
    Rose Bonbon
    http://rosebonbonml.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love your dress!! great pics!!

    xoxo

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. pretty, great outfit!!
    love the leggings!
    Meital from Très Jolie fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awesome outfit!! You look so great!!
    I travelled to the Phillipines just a few months ago!! Which part are u from??

    Keep in touch!! =)
    http://stripesandots.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Rebeca! I live in Cavite (near Manila) :)

      Delete
  52. wow beautiful! Join my giveaway:
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  53. Am loving your blog...wanna follow each other?

    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you for the comment, dear :)
    You look so sweet i nthis dress!


    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. i love your outfit!! thanks for visit my blog!!

    http://leblogdejoumita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like it! Your blog is awesome!!

    Kisses from Canary Islands (Spain)
    Rach xx

    www.rachrvelazquez.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow I love Regent's Park and Street.When I look at your photos,I've realised how I missed London.Pictures are amazing.
    And I want to say I love your dress and how you styled it.The dress is something normally I wouldn't choose but on YOU,it looks just amazing.
    xx


    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Such a cute outfit! Love the tights! Wanna follow? :)

    Xx

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love all your outfits a lot :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    With love, Avisha ♥

    http://redvelvetcloset.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Awesome as always Bernadeth. :) The whole outfit suits you perfectly!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love how you styled this look and the peek a boo effect with the tattoo tights! x

    Many kisses
    ♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Lovely dress x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  63. Very lovely outfit! I like it a lot.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?