Famous in London


When I was in London,  I decided to visit (as much as possible) the famous tourist spots around the city and make it to the point to feature it in a blog post. And so here it is, an outfit post taken in St. Paul's Cathedral and some tourist-y photos when I rode the very famous, London Eye.




When I had my first trip in London (circa 2005), I did not get the chance to ride London Eye since there was a long queue but believe it or not, when I rode it last May 2013... it was longer and we waited for almost an hour for our turn. I don't know if it's because the weather was so nice that time or it's usually like that!



This pretty headband is sent by Crown and Glory (this is just one of the lovely products from their site) It was the perfect day to wear this out because there are roses around St.Paul Cathedral at that time and I just can't help but to actually think that I'm wearing real roses on my head.

 
This pretty Peter Pan collared blouse is from Vateno, it's so easy to mix & match with everything on my closet! And it's also the blouse which I normally wear on my work today since it's really cute and a not so serious top for a business attire.


The view on top of the London Eye! You can really see the 360° view of the beautiful city of London and spot some famous places while you're on top too. It was pretty fun and worth it amidst waiting during a sunny weather on the long queue.


 
My first collar tip is accessory is from CNS Fashion, it was so hard to select this from their shop since there were many options and designs to choose from but because I entirely love anything with wings design and the fact that this can be a heart when combined --- I chose this one.

 
After my work, I headed to St. Paul's Cathedral (one of the famous churches in England and where Princess Diana married Prince Charles ) to shoot this outfit. There were many people in front of the church but only a few on the side and back... and that's where I had the chance to have a bit of a photoshoot as well as to roam around. Perfect opportunity!


 
The last accessory I'm gonna show you is this dragon claw bracelet, sent to me all the way from Finland by Aloha Helsinki! This is such a crazy accessory to pair up with a semi-formal look but because of it's elegant gold color, it worked out. It's lovely during a day look or a night look!

 
Well that ends another London post, I can't believe it's almost the end of August and I'm not yet finish with this London outfit + tourist photos hahahaha! In the meantime, I have to make another *Flashback* video diary real soon, edit more photos and also watch One Direction's movie! *cough* promoting it now haha

(Peter Pan collared blouse - c/o Vateno, Floral Headband - c/o Crown & Glory, Dragon Claw Bracelet - c/o Aloha Helsinki, Angel Wings Collar Tip - c/o CNS Fashion, Black Pants - Crissa, Knee High Boots - Principle)

Comments

  1. the photos are so amazing, london is a dream <3 you look lovely!

    Carla Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your floral headband is so pretty <3 I like how its not over the top but still stays true to the trend.

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I really like the top and collar tip, wanna get myself some collar tips now haha.

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Go get your first collar tip at CNS Fashion x

      Delete
  4. looks amazing, can't wait till i go to london this october, love your top by the way, it's so pretty love the details
    x ish
    www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of travel shots of London and even better those amazing shots of lovely you. That smile is brilliant, your legs amazing and that blouse is adorable. Wonderful post, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty yet simple outfit! Love the hair piece too!! Adds a nice fun touch!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty look and great pics.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. NICE PICS,YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY :) ANDY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pics! :)


    http://lovelustadel.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous look dear!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely photos, and cute outfit. you have a nice blog. Let me know if you want to follow each other. Have a sweet day!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such great outfit. you look superrrrr cute :-) especially your boots, your flowers and that brooch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Cool photos. And that's an amazing view from the London Eye :))


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  14. London is my dream for visiting! Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing:)))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your boots..
    would love if you can join my giveaway :
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty :)

    http://kefashionsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely outfit!

    xoxo
    www.lamevavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute top! And that headband!!!!

    Adorable blog, babe! Following you now, Hope you can share the love back by visiting/following my blog.

    Much love from Canada~
    KD

    ReplyDelete
  19. C'est bientôt mon tour, direction Londres.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh I'm so jealous, I want to visit London so badly!
    Your outfit is so pretty! I love the gold accessories :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! I love your blog :) You are so beautiful! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're such a pretty girl with an amazing style! London looks amazing too!
    Followed <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would definitely go to London next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow...you look so cool! Very nice pics!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other? I´m your new follower on GFC and Bloglovin'.
    Kisses...Petra

    http://petralivinglove.blogspot.de/
    Follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for your comment!
    Love your blog and follow you now via Bloglovin'! Follow back? :-)

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  26. I lived in London when the London Eye was open at the first time and back there two years ago. London is one of my favorites cities ever!

    xoxo

    www.asweetdayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely post. I just came from my Budapest vacation, already thinking about my next one. I've never been to London and It's been on my "to visit" list for a long time now. Hope to visit it soon and have a great experience like you did. :)

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have a great time there for sure! :D

      Delete
  28. loved the outfit!
    that shirt is awesome
    thanks for stopping by in my blog,
    definetely following you
    xoxo
    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovee this, those collar tips are so cute :)

    http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  30. such a beautiful pictures! You look fabulous!

    http://mymirrormakesmymood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Welcome to London :) I'm glad you had a great time! It is such a beautiful city! I often write about living in London on my blog - I've just done an afternoon tea review :)
    Jenna x
    www.jennafifi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful pictures! I love your outfit! Loook so chic and classy! Love the boots! :D

    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice photos! I remember visiting the London Eye, such a cool experience! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  34. love the gold details on your collar!! london looks amazing!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. You look super great!!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great styling, Im really loving the top =)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great pics! Love the look!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a lovely outfit! I have that C&G headband in white and rocked it this weekend at Reading festival! :)
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very cool pics! I would love to visit london! And you look darling!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMG London, my ultimate dream place :((( I really want to go there, but I know how strict London is. Especially to Filipinos, I think? So sad :((( Good thing there are bloggers like you who give me somehow an experience on going to London just by looking at the pictures and reading your blog post.

    Your outfit, as usual is really good! The boots are adorable! Ahh, I wish I could wear that outift too! haha

    By the way, may I know where’s your links page? I want to know if my blog’s linked since your blog is linked on mine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could go there someday. They're not really strict especially if you have complete documents! Thank you so much apparently, I already removed my links page.

      Delete
  41. You look very cool!
    Love your collar brooch!
    London is such an inspiring city!..

    http://thewardrobeisnotenough.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such stunning photos Bernadeth!!!
    I love your choice of fabulous jewellery and that delicate headpiece!
    You look beautiful:)
    Kisses and thanks so much for your sweet words!

    Keep in touch!

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. You are a pretty girl B! Fabulous accessories and boots :-) Thank u for visiting my blog..happy to follow each other for sure! I'm following you now...
    xx
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love your outfit, very cute!
    The photos are amazing! I always dreamed to visit London..
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Those buildings look so beautiful! and you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great pictures!! And I love the flower hair band!! That looks so pretty!! <3

    Mia's Little Corner – Swiss Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very nice pictures!!! :) You are such a beauty!!!!!
    Love, Lea <3

    zucker-schlecken.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  48. You are have a great style, I love it ;D Now, I'm your fan! ;]

    Fashion BLog by Szymon Kloc

    ReplyDelete
  49. thanks for your sweet comment :) gorgeous pics! love your top <3 so cute!

    xx Brigette

    http://michetteee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?