Barkday at Whole Pet Kitchen: Pet Deli and Bark-ery

Every year, we celebrate our dog's birthday by throwing her a little birthday party complete with balloons and a cake but this year, it was different because we decided to celebrate it in Whole Pet Kitchen: Pet Deli & Bark-ery. It's actually the first natural pet bakery and dog cafe in the Philippines which serves both pet parents and dogs!


Since the restaurant is two hours away from our place and wanted to take a lot of photos inside as well as have the best seat, we arrived at the restaurant 20 minutes before they opened. The owner told us that there's always a lot of people with their dogs visiting their cafe everyday so, it's much better if you go there earlier. Being first-timers, we made a research about their cafe and what's the best thing to order. For our shitzu, Pepay, she had Jacks Lasagna (her favourite!) and the super cute Paw Cake (liver cake base + mango frosting) as her birthday cake which we ordered five days before thru their Facebook page.

For our drinks, we then ordered the Barkery Iced Tea, Citrus Cooler and Strawberry Shake which were totally refreshing! As for our meal, we opted for their Piggy in the Garden Sammie, Truffles Egg Salad Sammie, Porkballs n Pickles Sammie and Lalasagna with a cute little bone shaped cheese on top (my favourite!) Of course, a meal is not complete with a dessert hahaha! We tried the Bone-y Eclair and Creamy Citrus Pudding which were absolutely delicious and super cute. 

Overall, our experience at Whole Pet Kitchen was arf-mazing! Although, the shop was a bit small but the staff (including the owner) were so nice and very accommodating to us. I wish they would have a branch in the South so that more furry friends can try this awesome restaurant dedicated to pet owners and their pets! Thank you Whole Pet Kitchen for the great food, great service and for creating such a wonderful restaurant for pet lovers like us. It was indeed a memorable barkday for our shitzu, Pepay!

Whole Pet Kitchen: Pet Deli & Bark-ery is located at 349-D CM Recto near P. Gueverra Street San Juan City, Metro Manila.


Comments

  1. That is so adorable!
    The food looks great, both for you and your puppy.
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this place is so nice! Wish I had a dog too :(


    cielofernando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is such a cute little idea! and I love your dog! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie dog ugh i want. Great post i also love your blog :) Want to follow each other? Let me know!

    Lou of,steal-thestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Beatrix!!! First of all your so pretty!!!! It's nice to meet you in blogosphere <3
    Your posts are very interesting and lovey! thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment :) Thank you :) let me know if you want us to follow each other,I'll follow you right away <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GNAMMM!

    New post on my blog, I’m waiting for your opinion dear!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg your dog is so cutee ^^

    I wish in Jakarta have some pet restaurant too :(
    xx
    OVERLOAD JOURNALS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuuute :)
    Nice place to throw her a birthday celebration

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    btw i love you blog :D
    love ur photo too~

    Im piccha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog and your posts are so cute!!

    xx

    angela

    www.radarmagazine.se/fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww dear that's amazing! And very kind of you!
    This place seems really cute!
    kiss
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice!!!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great post! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Following you back on GFC dear!
    Keep in touch! ♡

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet, bless! Never seen a place like this before. Have a gorgeous weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the most brilliant idea I've ever heard of! I love that you can buy your pup homemade, healthy treats. But the best part is getting to enjoy a delicious meal with them! I need to look and see if there is anything like this near me. Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm so happy you did--I look forward to reading yours! xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! Wish there's palace like this near me too haha

      Delete
  16. Sooo sweet! And what a cute idea :)
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the sweetest thing I've ever heard of!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. everything is so nice and yummy food
    do we follow?
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/look-feria-de-sevilla.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an interesting idea, I didn't know such places exsisted! Thanks for your lovely comment, hope to see you again soon xx

    www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha didn't know there's something like this too here in the PH!

      Delete
  20. I`d love to take my dog here! I`m from the South too but this is going to be fun <3

    Recommended you check out: "SEXY IS A STATE OF MIND"

    ROUGH & TOUGH | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dog birthday party....such cute idea...thank you for your comment on my post...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. it's a wonderful idea
    kiss
    http://mywonderrfulworld.blogspot.it/2014/05/kiabi.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so adorable and I love all your posts!! xx

    Much love, ANNIEPOP.COM xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a lovely place!! I wish I could go there with my pet. xoxo

    Enara's Things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?