BMS: Roux 29


As promised, here's a post about Roux 29! This is basically a drive-in movie, fair and party event that happened last August 8, 2014 at Aseana City near SM Mall of Asia, it was my first time to attend BMS' event (even though I've been a blogger of their past events) because the past venues were a bit far from where I live but luckily, this year it was just a few minutes drive from where I work and live so it's a must for me to finally attend and experience what BMS has to offer. 

The event was definitely super fun and made me miss my college life! There were unlimited choices of food to grab (from a slice of pizza, milkshake, fresh juice etc.) whilst watching 'She's the Man' on a big screen in your car. Didn't stay long for the party though because it was super late and we got some plans for the next day but I heard it was pretty rad! Another thing that I like about is that there were a lot of freebies and a big plus? All of the event organisers were so accommodating and nice! I really enjoyed the night with my friends just casually eating under the stars, taking photos and swooning over Channing Tatum. Till the next Roux event! Make sure to view some hair pieces online and rock them on another event this year.







Comments

  1. looks so fun! i miss philippines! :(

    www.dicexcvi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! Thank you for your lovely commento on my blog. I love your one! Do tuo want to follia each other on GFC and on Instagram? Let me know. ;) kisses

    http://chocolateglass.blog spot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great place! It looks like a lot of fun!
    XO
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB ;) Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks! http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?