Pink Dresses by Pickedresses

If there’s one color that will surely represent a girl then that would be pink, pink and more pink! Half of the girls around the world has pink on their list of favorite colors and to be honest, I don’t mind it all because the color pink symbolizes being flirty and sweet. Just like any other girl out there, I wanted the color pink for my prom dresses and I know it might be the most worn color on the dance floor but I bet Pickedresses have so many pink prom dresses in different styles so, you don’t have to worry about not being the star of the night.

See for yourself some of the pink prom dresses you can find at Pickedresses and I just might change your favorite color into pink!

A-line Sweetheart Asymmetrical Chiffon Appliques Prom Dresses – Mullet dresses are still this season’s trend and you won’t regret not having that style on your prom dress, don’t you?

Sheath/Column Sweetheart Floor-length Chiffon Appliques Prom Dresses – If you want to be classy (even classier than Kattle Middlteon perhaps) then this is the perfect dress for you! The lace details on the top is just too good to be true.

A-line One Shoulder Floor-length Chiffon Flower(s) Prom Dresses – One shoulder dress is still a trend even today because it gives so much emphasis on a girl’s collar bones and that’s probably one of the best part in a girl’s body which makes one looks more sexy.

A-line Sweetheart Short/Mini Tulle Tiered Prom Dresses – Reminds me so much of a ballerina so, if you want to be a ballerina for the night then this might be the perfect dress for you as it looks like the prettiest costume in the theatre.

A-line Jewel Sweep Train Chiffon Ruched Prom Dresses – Who knew halter necks on prom dresses would work? This just proves how creative and stylish Pickedresses’ website is especially on their items on sale.

Comments

  1. A-line One Shoulder Floor-length Chiffon Flower(s) Prom Dresses is perfect! I like it!

    ttp://www.springinsoul.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All dresses are very pretty. Pink is my fav color....xoxoxo....:)

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely color! I specially like the second one! I really does look like a ballerina :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress. I love the first one.
    Look beautiful.

    Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dresses are gorgeous! Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?