Flipeatburger in Imus


This post has been long overdue! If this was a school project, I'd probably end up in the principal's office for submitting it a semester after it was requested by the teacher. Hahaha! And because photos from Flipeatburger has been on my newsfeed all week, I figured I should publish this post by now. I've been recommending Flipeatburger to my friends ever since I had a chance to visit them at their Kawit branch a year ago (see the post here) but because they live a bit far from that branch, they never got the chance to taste one of the best burgers in town -- until that day I figured I should bring a couple of them to the nearest and newest branch of Flipeatburger in Imus.

I always say to my friends that this is my favorite burger in Cavite because it's not greasy unlike other burgers that I've tried and the best part? It's totally budget-friendly! (Take a look at the menu that I've included in this post). The staff were also nice to welcome us and told me I look familiar, that's when I told them I blogged their Kawit branch (totally makes me feel giddy!). One of my friends (Hi Jex!) that I brought along with me has been bringing his friends and family and as expected, they love it too and have been visiting Flipeatburger for a while now. Take a look at the photos below and I bet you'll crave for a burger at the end of the day! If you ever visit their shop, tell them you discovered it through my blog. 









LOCATION: In front of Medical Center Imus (MCI), inside Monterey's compound
CONTACT NO.: 09228450116 | Like Flipeatburger on Facebook

Comments

  1. This place sounds really good. I love the different burger toppings you can get. Great photos!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!

    Marvelous pictures!

    All looks delicious.

    ichbinsil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these burger toppings a lot, looking delicious:)

    http://www.angelamall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place looks so lovely! And those pictures... I hear my stomach making hunger noises :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks so good. I'm sure it tastes even better, :))).
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks incredible *.*
    xx
    http://thefearlesswardrobe.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so delicious, great post! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Gosh!
    I'm starving now!!

    burger looks yummy
    and the cafe so cute

    X.O.X.O

    Indah
    http://liveindahslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously its killing me :( I reallly wanna have this now. But all apart , its looking yummilicious..

    Ethnic Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  10. my mouth is watering over those fries!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks so damn good *-*

    Can we follow each other? Let me know <3
    XO Sweet Home | BLOG

    ReplyDelete

  12. Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest post:
    Kaiyo Aino Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?