It's Almost Time


It's about time for a new post, don't you think? Basically, this was my birthday outfit! I mean how could I forget wearing an off shoulder top, a cute skort and my new watch on a very special day this year. It's hard to imagine that the year is about to end in a few days, I mean how come there's just a short period of time to make some worthwhile memories?

Time has always been my problem on a daily basis and maybe that's because I don't have the perfect watch to check what time is it every now and then. I admit I'm not much of a girl always wearing a watch but hey, that all changed when Jordwatches gave me a beautiful wood watch just in time for my birthday. The photos does not do justice on how gorgeous the Sidney Series Maple & Rose Gold watch is! It was so hard to choose from the variety of watches that are available on their website since everything is just perfect. They definitely changed my point of view on wearing a watch! With Jordwatches, a watch can always be interesting.








(Off Shoulder Top - H&M, Skorts - c/o Dresslily, Sandals - Mango, Wood Watch - c/o Jordwatches, Shades - Sunnies Studios)

Comments

  1. This is such a great outfit! So glad you shared it! You're so pretty, also happy late birthday! :)
    xx Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving off-shoulder tops, too. In fact, I just wore one during my birthday last week, too haha. Great look Bernadette! :)

    Keep in touch? ♥
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the watch so much :) happybirthday , view my blog if you like :) http://livefree-diepretty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Such cute pictures, very light, happy and summery! What a lovely off shoulder h&m top!

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    Lera's Affordable Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post, thanks for sharing!
    Happy merry Christmas!

    African american wigs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bernadeth, thanks for checking out my blog.
    Love your posts as well! We should connect :) xo

    - Tiffany
    www.citysleekchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?