Hey Daydreamer


As promised, I'm showing you another set of photos from our Dreamland Arts & Crafts Cafe trip (view my review about the cafe here). These photos does not do justice on how indie the place is... so, you better check out their cafe personally real soon! I think there is no better way to visit this place than by wearing a bohemian inspired outfit to match the cafe's vibe.  
For me, it's all about this Trippy Swag's "Justin" top that made me feel like Vanessa Hudgens being on Coachella! And add that yellow Volkswagen RV parked in front of the cafe! I almost felt like I'm in a new era, with all the hippies and Patty Boyd driving around town. I even managed to wear my new highwaist pants that day which definitely turns the outfit into a laid back look. 







 (Justin top - Trippy Swag, Black Highwaisted Pants - Punny Jeans; Photos by: Jex Espinelli)


Comments

  1. You look stunning!!!I will add you on Instagram too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blouse! It is so cool! and the pictures are really nice!
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is gorgeous and you are so pretty!
    :) x Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems a really beautiful place....love your blouse my dear! Have a nice day, kisses and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit!!!!
    Chiara
    www.chiaraangiolino.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit. Love your top and ring.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit! these shots look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post! yours are always TOP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a nice place to relax. Cool post.

    XoXo Noma

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you belong in a movie, getting a very Jenna Dewan vibe :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Cat Hampurr Subscription Box April
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww your so pretty, I love your outfit :) wonderful post x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit! And what a nice spot.

    Xo ♡
    www.rute-azevedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your style is on point, girl! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LOOK!
    And the most, your lovely smile!

    Have A Wonderful Weekend!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing look! You are so beautiful and charming girl! Beautiful photos but also your smile too :)
    Happy Sunday & kisses from Mykonos!
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know if you follow me and I will follow you back.

    www.chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are sooo pretty and I love the top! :) x
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment