Army of Two


Summer is about to end but I am still in the mood for an all black outfit. Well, it's just not complete when I don't have any black clothing on my luggage when I go for a trip and this one for sure is a match with my new backpack from Great Value Plus.  This New York Army Half Camouflage backpack is perfect when I pack for my trip, it's big enough to fit all of my things and still goes on style with the outfit I'm wearing. It's impossible for me not to pack any black clothing during my trips, do you have the same obsession as mine? But really I promise, for the next post I'll try my best to feature other colors other than black (just for a change!).

Thanks to the official online shopping mall in the Philippines, Great value Plus for the amazing stuff they sent me, this New York Army bag is just one of them and I can't wait to show you more on my next post. 







 (Top - c/o Frontrowshop, Skater Skirt - Petit Monde, New York Army half Camouflage Bag - c/o Great Value Plus, Boots - H&M; Photos by: Jex Espinelli)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?