Two Piece Prom Dresses by Winnidress


I always find it hard to write posts about prom because I never had one! I finished my highschool on a Catholic school so, I never got to experience prom or even a graduation party. However, I still have dreams on wearing a prom dress with every year's change of trends... I think I may also have changed my pick this year. I saw this two piece prom dresses from winniedress and I think I may have fallen in love twice! It reminds me of Taylor Swift going to the ball and it's not your typical prom dress so, you'll definitely catch everyone's attention.

To show you how it looks like, I chose some of my favorites from winniedress. They are available in different styles and colors so, you don't have to worry about having limited choices on getting the perfect prom dress. They also have prom dress under $200 if you're on a budget but still want a dreamlike prom dress.
 
Black Lace Crop Top Red Satin Skirt Keyhole Back Two Piece Prom Dress - A very Taylor swift inspired prom dress and with that red skirt, I think I may just start singing "Red". Put that black stilettos on and a vibrant red lipstick and you're ready to go. 

Pink Mermaid Short Sleeve Scoop Beaded Long Satin Two Piece Prom Dress - Reminds me of a Barbie doll, this will definitely look good on a blonde girl. Put some dangling earrings for a amazingly pretty outcome!

 
Champagne A-Line Scoop Lace Crop Top Tulle Skirt Floor Length Two Piece Prom Dress - Perfect for spring theme, this prom dress might just be the answer to your fairy dreams. Braid your hair up for some enchanting finish!

Short Sleeve Sheath High Neck Lavender Chiffon Long Two Piece Prom - Lace is still the trend today so, why not double the trend into your prom dress? This prom dress speaks it all. 

Don't forget to checkout their pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/winniedress/ and facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Winniedress-600891256725297/

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?