Like a Sailor


Not really the best time to post these photos from months ago since it's raining for the past few days but hey, I just need to show you this New York Army Anchor Design Polo shirt from Great Value Plus (currently on sale too!). Back to when it was still sunny and a perfect day for a staycation, I get to wear this casual look --- all thanks to Great Value Plus for letting me pick this one from their website. I only own three polo shirts so, this one is a perfect addition!

Finally got to wear this Venezia cap which has been stuck in my pile of hats from years ago, never knew it will be a big help to complete this sailor look. Moreover, I think hats also emphasizes my balayage ombre made by my all time favorite salon in the South which by the way, I always trust when it comes to having an ombre hair since the very start... it's Azta Urban Salon







 (Denim Shorts - Shop Copper, New York Army Anchor Design Shirt - c/o Great Value Plus, Sandals - Mango)


Comments

  1. Cute look :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polo is super cute and the hat is just perfect! As you said, is the ideal final touch to a sailor look :)

    Have a nice sunday!
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is adorable! You look great in it :)
    x Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The polo shirt and the sailor cap have matched well together, you look adorable.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a beautiful girl.
    http://www.orgydress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I in Bangkok yet?