Make it Quick


Currently cleaning up old files from my laptop and found a bunch of unpublished photos waiting to be edited and feature here on my blog. I've been meaning to post this a long time ago however, I just can't seem to find the right time to do so. There is no better way than to spend a rainy afternoon in the bed and just browse instagram photos for inspiration --- and that's what I've been doing lately.

This one is a quick outfit shoot that's meant for the summer weather, this "Eve the Label" is my favorite top to wear so far when it's hot and when I just wanted to go pretty basic. It simply puts every outfit in a playful mood! Maybe this top is my version of a basic tee, what do you think?



 (Top - Eve the LabelSkort & Hat - H&M, Sandals - Mango, Bag - The Satchel Diva)

Comments

Post a Comment